How do you take a screen shot on the ChargeTips

1. Lacit1707

Lacit1707 Well-Known Member

I know ive seen this in a thread somewhere...but can someone please tell me how to take a screen shot on the Charge.... pretty sure you have to hold 2 buttons or something.... thanks

Advertisement
    :
  2. Lacit1707

Lacit1707 Well-Known Member

ok, so i found a page that says to hold the back button and press the home button....i am trying to take a screen shot in an app.... is this possible or only for your home screens?
  3. mrjwen

mrjwen Member

Yup. I think it's a TouchWiz only feature because it doesn't work for my friends with non-Samsung Droids. Like you said, just hold down the back button then press the home button. You'll hear the camera shutter sound effect and a message "Screen captured. Saved as image file." Then in your Gallery a new folder will be created named ScreenCapture with all your screen shots in it. I've tried it in several apps and it has worked fine. I sometimes have trouble getting a screenshot in the browser but after several attempts one will work.
  4. smguy101

smguy101 Well-Known Member

Nope, it works for every launcher app. Press the back key then the home key and it will take a screenshot of the screen