How does go phone work?

1. LgOptimusM

LgOptimusM Guest

I want to buy the att avail for go phone and decided to check out the pamphlet. I know you can pay monthly with refill cards but on the pamphlet it said 50 dollar refill card unlimited talk- text- long distance text- unl. Plus extra for a data package? So you dont pay 50 a month or what? Or do you need a credit card for a go phone. I am very confused lol. :(

Advertisement
    :
  2. The $50 a month on AT&T is for unlimited talk, text and web on a Basic or quick messaging device (Non-Android) The avail, being android, is only eligible for the Talk and text for $50 then if you want the android data they have tiered plan for different amounts, something like 200MB, 500MB 1GB ect These all cost extra on top of the original $50.

No credit card is needed, you just get the phone, in store or off the web, it usually comes with a SIM. You Activate it with a number ported from your old provider or just get a new one issued to you, pay for your plan with cash (In store) or credit/debit over the phone with 611.

Once you pay the $50 it is good for 30 days from that day. just add another $50 in a month or let it expire if your done with the service and decide to move on.
  3. blackepoxy

blackepoxy Well-Known Member

Ok, 65 dollars gets you unlimited talk and text and 1gb of data...

That's not a lot of data if you don't constantly use Wi-Fi or don't have access to it regularly.
    Additional data is 5