How does the EVO 4G/Sprint handle Visual Voicemail?

Last Updated:

1. jonhcox

jonhcox Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hello all,

I've searched some topics and all I could find were threads linked to Verizon and T-Mobile. I'm currently an AT&T customer waiting for Sprint to get stock on EVO's and I'm wanting to know how Sprint/EVO handles Visual Voicemail. With my iPhone 3G it was kind of automatic. I've heard there is an App that I'll be able to get from the marketplace but how does it present your messages to you?

I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on the EVO. . . when it becomes available. I've tried local brick and mortar Sprint stores, BB, Wallyworld and RS, looks like I'll have to wait it out. That may not be a bad thing as I have heard of some initial release issues. I also experienced it with my 3G.

Thanks for all help and advice!

Advertisement
  2. sikclown

sikclown Well-Known Member

Sprint has a built in Visual Voicemail App that will automatically download the voicemail and then notify you. Within the app you have a few things you can do with the voicemail including fowarding it to an email which I use all the time. You can also use one of the other Apps instead if you don't like Sprint's such as YouMail, Fusion, or Google Voice

3. BigHAZE

BigHAZE Well-Known Member

4. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

My visual voice mail sounds like a robot is calling me. Voices sound terrible.

5. ogrenator

ogrenator Well-Known Member

Im not sure why yours sounds bad mine sounds fine....and for the OP the voicemail app/widget is already on the phone and works great