how does the fps cap effect the evo?Support

Last Updated:

1. cyaiphone

cyaiphone Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

sorry if this sounds like a dumb question but im currently downloading the new software the removes the 30fps cap. What exactly does this mean and how many fps will i have now? Where will i see the difference with this new fps limit?

Advertisement
  2. UTorange

UTorange Active Member

i believe that the new cap is 60 and personally it never bothered me much at thirty but others complained about playing games such as air hockey. i think it would lag behind your finger. it should just make everything more responsive? id like to know if it changes the video to 60 fps. anyone know?

3. t0ast3d

t0ast3d Well-Known Member

^that^ and without the cap, things don't look so pixelly, and it's more smooth in some people's opinion

4. Wadester

Wadester Well-Known Member

Scrolling the Home screens and browsing on the Internet is MUCH better now!!

5. IAmSixNine

IAmSixNine Well-Known Member

I dont play a lot of games on my device but i did notice a difference in how fast apps load, (i know its the same device but with a faster refresh rate the programs seem to pop up faster), stuff isnt so jerky when you move items around. Overall i think its a great update.