• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How fast is your Moment?

As i said before signal only, while the lead role in the act, isn't the only one on stage. at 3:30 pm on a friday don't you think everyone and their brother is on their phone? When more people jump in the pool you area to swim gets smaller, and probably warmer too :rolleyes:. Also your signal if you look a couple posts up is on the lower side of not so good......

I never gave it much thought before this thread. I just went to the mall and while I was sitting in the food court I figured I'd check the phone's speed. Even though I had all 6 bars and -65 signal strength I knew the download speed would be slower than when I was sitting in my living room considering how many people were on their phones at the mall. What I wasn't expecting was how slow it was. I tested my phone three times with full signal strength and averaged around 170kbps with the slowest being 96kbps! I expected it to be slower but not 10 times slower.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones