how fast..quadrant and speed test.net?General

Last Updated:

1. SUPERGALAXYS

SUPERGALAXYS Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i love doing speed tests and quadrant tests especially since owning the galaxy and always trying to make it fast.. out the box i downloaded quadrant standard and speed test.net from the marketplace.. quadrant speeds seem to be averaging in the 1500's which isnt bad .. and speed tests are 3.5-4.0 mpbs averaging download speeds.. only thing im really running is advanced task killer and killed all tasks prior to running tests but curious to where others are.. this is on the hspa network also...at least it shows the little H at the top were 3g normally is..

Advertisement
  2. WarBird87

WarBird87 Well-Known Member

my best quadrant score was 1575, my best speed test was 6.5mbps download and 2.5 upload... with WIFI i was at 7.5mbps download and 2.5 upload

3. SUPERGALAXYS

Hmmm. Yeah maybe your in a better area then me. My best speed test is 4.o download and like 1.5 upload. Using a philadelphia server 30 miles from my location...

4. WarBird87

WarBird87 Well-Known Member

i was using a tampa server about the same distance... some people in AZ are seeing like 10+mbps speeds lol

5. SUPERGALAXYS

Yeah I know a guy in arizona running crazy speeds on a galaxy..like 11+ mpbs.. must be fast out there..lol