1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

How freakin awesome is Metamorph?

1. andrizoid

andrizoid Well-Known Member

I really love this app. its so nice once you have figured out how to build your own theme, because you can also use it to change one specific aspect of the app/widget rather than do a whole theme. for example, i changed all the backgrounds on all my widgets to transparent :D

really all i needed to change was the genie widget and the messaging widget, the other stuff all came with a transparent BG

center
    [​IMG]
    left
    [​IMG]
    right
    [​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. emunny

emunny Well-Known Member

How would i do that i want to theme my own stuff but dont know how can you point me in a direction where i can learn
  3. andrizoid

i put together a script that will make a metamorph for you, all you have to do is follow the instructions and supply the images. its a shell script though so you need to be using linux
  4. Jazza09

Jazza09 Member

Anybody have any decent tutorials for metamorph? I've seen some great things done with it, i'm mostly wanting to just get the black notification bar. Andrizoid, can you post a link to yours?
  5. andrizoid

to my script?