How give suggestion to Google?

Last Updated:

1. OfficeMonkey

OfficeMonkey New Member

When my phone is low on battery, I try to make any last minute phone calls or emails I need to make before everything goes black.

Suddenly, the automatic app updates all start up, one by one, draining the battery quickly and slowing the phone down dramatically. All of my hopes of making urgent communications are crushed.

Ideally, automatic updates wouldn't kick in when the battery is low. Is there any way to fix this without disabling automatic updates? Or does anyone know how to suggest a change to Google?

For that matter, it would be nice if they didn't start up while I was downloading a lot of data too.

2. nyydynasty

nyydynasty Well-Known Member

try turning on power saving, if your phone has that feature. You can probably disable auto-sync or some other features once the battery drops below xx%
  3. jefboyardee

jefboyardee Well-Known Member

Both true, but like you, I’ve never seen a way to set that on my little Gingerbread. I’ve had automatics off since the day it was born; just as easy to check them later in the day when the thing is charging.

You could try posting at the Google Help forum fwiw. Maybe Tasker could finagle this?