• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How have you prepared for the arrival of the EVO 4G?

I got onto monoprice chat to ask about the micro hdmi connector. Here's the transcript:

Chat InformationPlease wait for a site operator to respond.

Chat InformationPlease wait while I transfer the chat to 'TS - Joreail A (Level 2)'.

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'TS - Joreail A (Level 2)'

TS - Joreail A (Level 2): (To see a copy of our Chat Privacy policy, please go to the following address, Live Chat | Live Chat Software | Privacy Policy | LivePerson )

TS - Joreail A (Level 2): Thank you for contacting Monoprice Tech Support.

TS - Joreail A (Level 2): My name is Joreail. How may I assist you?

you: Hello. I was searching your site for a product and can't find it. I'm getting the new HTC Evo 4G which comes out June 4. The phone features HDMI output so I and a lot of people are really excited about it. The port on the phone is HDMI type D (or simply micro hdmi), so we need a micro HDMI to HDMI cord/adapter. Do you have one?

TS - Joreail A (Level 2): that would be the micro hdmi connector

TS - Joreail A (Level 2): unfortunately we do not carry those yet

TS - Joreail A (Level 2): I would check back in about a month

you: Okay so you do plan to carry them soon? That's great news.

TS - Joreail A (Level 2): yes, of course we will be carrying them in the near future

TS - Joreail A (Level 2): but we don't have an ETA exactly on when they will be in

you: Great. Thank you very much for your help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones