How I got a good deal on an x10General

Last Updated:

1. werthers

werthers Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I thought I would post something on how to get a good deal to help you people looking for one.

The way I did it was find an offer on teh interwebs > Sony-ericsson X10 deals with Orange (I had to dig quite a lot and go through advanced search and select the free gift as free delivery)
    This is a good deal but I couldn't be bothered going through the whole thing of switching provider so...

I ring vodaphone for an upgrade and said what mins and texts I wanted they offered

Advertisement
  2. SuperMuna

SuperMuna Active Member

good deal, here is what I got from T-Mobile

- Free X10
    - 900 mins
    - unlimited texts
    - unlimited internet. Vodafone "unlimited internet" is 500mb while, T-Mobile "unlimited internet" is 3GB, which is what I got.
    -

3. Smg

Smg Well-Known Member

Well if i decide to keep the X10 instead of waiting for the Desire i got this Deal on Orange:

- Free X10
    - 1200 Mins
    - Unlimited Texts
    - Unlimited Internet
    - Free Orange Maps Gps Software
    - Magic Numbers
    - Orange Wendsdays
    - Free Answer Phone

4. ballogie

ballogie Member

I got a Vivaz. It broke and voda replaced it. The replacement also broke and they gave me an X10 for

5. Crash27

Crash27 Well-Known Member

I'm moving, LOL, I got a good deal to I thought, I got mine through Rogers, I bought 2 phones a X10 and a Samsung Spica, the X10 was $149 and the Spica was $49, they gave me the Spica for free and the X10 for $100 plus the X10 came with a 16BG Micro SD memory card, I got both on a 3 year contract and for the first 6 months I get everything for free, even 6 months of unlimited local calling anytime. but here are the plans below, they work out to $70 a month after the 6 month period. Its a ok plan, I have seen a lot better but we are limited up here in Canada... LOL

X10 - $100
    Samsung Spica - Free

Plans
    Unlimited Text, Picture Messaging
    Unlimited Mobile Internet On 3G Network
    Unlimited Local Calling Anytime For 6 Months "Then Unlimited Evenings & Weekends "
    700 Weekday Minutes
    Call Waiting, Voicemail, Call Forward, Group Calling

FergiGirl likes this.
  6. rwZephyr

rwZephyr Well-Known Member

Did you get the evening and weekends starting at 6? because thats on promo right now, and if not you can call customer service and ask for them to add it for free (Requires a resign, but if you got an X10 then thats extending your contract for a maximum of like 13 days?) Just a heads up from your friendly rogers salesman

7. Crash27

Crash27 Well-Known Member

yes it was part of the deal but I have unlimited local calling right now for 6 months. so the rogers guy said, it show it on my contract. I have made several calls and my account app says unlimited under call use.