How I got my EVO while waiting for my EVP shipment

Last Updated:

1. jsward12

jsward12 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Mar 18, 2010
    Ok, so like everyone else that expected to get their phones on Friday or Saturday though EVP I am still waiting for mine. Since I couldnt wait until tomorrow :) I went down to my local Sprint store yesterday, bought and EVO and still got the discount as they could "add a second line" to my account. Now, what happens when I get the phone in the mail? I can go down to the Sprint store and return it, no questions ask.

BTW this phone is really awesome, I am glad I had issues with my Incredible because the EVO blows it out of the water. The only complaint, the Sprint 3g network is about 1mb/s slower than ATT's. ATT in my area is really fast averaging around 2+mb/s down and 1mb/s up while Sprint is running around 1.2mb/s down and 512k up. Sprint TV and the other 3g dependent apps still run great though.

2. stkshooter

stkshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2010
    This is what many prob. did because EVP misled customers, which causes headaches for the sprint store where you picked up the phone and will be returning it along with sprint activation. All so EVP could make a sale.

This example cost everyone involved additional time and money all because a retailer wanted to sell a phone by providing misleading info.