• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How I got my Incredible

Okay, so in my eargerness to own a dinc I made a tactical error.
After walking into the local Verizon store and getting my wife's dinc a few days ago I figured no problem. Put my Storm 2 and accessories on ebay, started getting bids and went to buy MY dinc.
The quickly informed me there was about a 2 week wait, and the Verizon site indicated the same wait. OK, now I have sold the BB stuff for a nice price...scambling for a solution.
I called Verizon and explained the situation and my stupidity, also that I had to have a smart phone for my work. The cs rep was cool. Found me one, shipped next day , and even tried to find a way to save me something on the retail price (that didnt pan out lol but he tried). I let them know my son would be buying at retail price in a week or two (he had to come up with 70% of the cost before I help) and they made a notation to give us some kind of price break for that.
All in all an amazing cs experiance with Verizon, as I have actually had in the past.
Color me greatful

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones