How I got my IncredibleGeneral

Last Updated:

1. serenityseeker

serenityseeker Active Member This Topic's Starter

Okay, so in my eargerness to own a dinc I made a tactical error.
    After walking into the local Verizon store and getting my wife's dinc a few days ago I figured no problem. Put my Storm 2 and accessories on ebay, started getting bids and went to buy MY dinc.
    The quickly informed me there was about a 2 week wait, and the Verizon site indicated the same wait. OK, now I have sold the BB stuff for a nice price...scambling for a solution.
    I called Verizon and explained the situation and my stupidity, also that I had to have a smart phone for my work. The cs rep was cool. Found me one, shipped next day , and even tried to find a way to save me something on the retail price (that didnt pan out lol but he tried). I let them know my son would be buying at retail price in a week or two (he had to come up with 70% of the cost before I help) and they made a notation to give us some kind of price break for that.
    All in all an amazing cs experiance with Verizon, as I have actually had in the past.
    Color me greatful

Advertisement
  2. Saltedpeanut

Saltedpeanut Active Member

Had a good experience myself. I was short a little over a hundred dollars for the phone (planned on getting it retail) and emailed verizon about the pricing and any opportunities i had on getting it for cheaper. Got an email back saying that i would get a 35% discount for being a valued customer since 07, got it for around $360 :)

3. serenityseeker

serenityseeker Active Member This Topic's Starter

Wow, I asked them about that as I have been a valued customer for 9 yrs and have five lines..no dice. But I had a good experiance and got a phone without waiting 2 wks.