how i reached here ....

Last Updated:

1. khushi

khushi New Member This Topic's Starter

hi everyone. i am very new to android.i am my doing my Mtech in mobile computing technology . 20 days ago i probably had no idea about android except for the fact that it's open source platform for mobile's from google. unexpectedly i was asked to work on android by my prof as my final year project and develop some good application. i was not very happy to his decision because there was help available on android OS in our university.i was quite worried :confused: but had no option so finally i started searching,reading and watching videos about android and gradually i felt it would be a life time experience if i am able to explore android to may be an intermediate level and my interest grew. the first site i could figure out was the android official website,then i started looking for some forums where helping ppl can guide how to get started and share their experience. finally i got one and im very positive that everybody here is really gonna guide me and i will really learn lot many things from all you wonderful and experienced ppl:). thank you so much.
    khushi

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums! :)

3. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Welcome!