How Install Themes into samsung galaxy ySupport

1. dinushalr

dinushalr New Member

could u plz tell me how install themes into samsung galaxy y phone? some one who tell me how do it correctly....... :confused:

Advertisement
  2. varun.chitre15

varun.chitre15 Well-Known Member

Use go launcher or adw launcher.
    It can be embedded with a treasure of themes.
    itscrazyeth likes this.
  3. gseth

gseth Active Member

Yeh, Go launcher is pretty good, gets updated regularly and its free and the best part there are 100's of quality themes you can download from the Android market or Samsung Galaxy Y Themes - eSeth for free.

Just install go launcher - download and install theme - go to home screen - press menu - themes - choose and apply the downloaded theme.
  4. satria013

satria013 New Member

is go launcher need to dwnld?
  5. Spine123

Spine123 Active Member

yes it needs to be downloaded
  6. gouthamkumar

gouthamkumar New Member

how to instal go launcher
  7. spliffy

spliffy Well-Known Member

go to android market and search for it.
  8. jayem123

jayem123 Active Member

i think themes is not that big deal our phone, try changing cool wallpaper instead

i have tried go launcher and adw but decided to remove it, just see for your self dude
  9. varun.chitre15

varun.chitre15 Well-Known Member

@jayem123
    Was this answer for me?
  10. jayem123

jayem123 Active Member

no sir, i was referring to the thread starter, im sharing my opinion to him that themes on our devices isnt that big issue and a nice wallpaper would do instead of a theme :p
  11. spliffy

spliffy Well-Known Member

some also say that go launcher consumes more batt resource(pls confirm)... live wallpaper with the default theme is good, but after seeing the transition effects of golauncher, the hell w the battlife... aesthetic value in a capable phone is better.
  12. jayem123

jayem123 Active Member

its true. >>>>>^
  13. addan23

addan23 New Member

android softwer is very very good
  14. abhengbheng

abhengbheng New Member

i have read all your opinions .. They are all pretty helpful, thanks a lot !
  15. Ralleeii

Ralleeii New Member

hey :) when i have rooted my phone how can i modifie it? :))
  16. Bhabhie U

Bhabhie U New Member

yes ..
  17. Bhabhie U

Bhabhie U New Member

:(:confused: HEY !! Help me Plzz .. How can i change my theme on my samsung galaxy Y cellphone i do everything but there's no changes .. !! :banghead::dontknow: i've been download GO Launcher but nothing happens .. ? I want to solve mY problem about my phone .. plzz help me .. Guiz ! I need your help .. Plzz ..

~admin Bhabhie u !