How is Dell Streak??Should i get one??General

Last Updated:

1. flickz2000

flickz2000 New Member This Topic's Starter

I am very much impressed by the 5" screen of dell streak..but not with its 1.6 android.though froyo is on its way..Should i get one ??How is it??Is it likely to receive android gingerbread in coming future??

Advertisement
  2. Jeremy81

Jeremy81 Well-Known Member

It was good with 1.6 but great with 2.2. There are a few little issues but with the next firmware revisions it should be a great device. There large screen is great and has excellent color. Once you use the Streak it's hard to go back to smaller screens like an iPhone. My only real complaint is the camera isn't the best in low light situations.

flickz2000 likes this.
  3. Technicallyaverage

Technicallyaverage Member

I have yet to see 2.2 in action but I still love my streak. Even though I can't wait for some of the new stuff in 2.2 I don't think I could have bought a better device for what I need. The web is amazing on this and I don't ever look at a site in mobile mode any more like I would on my iPod Touch. I have a blog all about my experience with my new dell streak at technicallyaverage | Just another WordPress.com site if you care to take a look. I am not an android pro so this is more from an average user that likes cool gadgets.

flickz2000 likes this.