how is everyone coping with MOTOBLUR?Support

1. phirefaux

phirefaux Well-Known Member

So I absolutely love my motoblur! I think this would be a great addition to any phone I hope thwy continue to update this ui when we get the 2.1 update a fresh look would be nice

Advertisement
  2. jradicle11

jradicle11 That Guy VIP Member

You make it sound like MOTOBLUR is a bad thing with that title.

Personally, I don't really use MOTOBLUR very much. I just have a facebook app on one of my screens and that's it.

As for 2.1, I was told when I originally got the phone (like a month before it's actual release date) they were planning on upgrading it to 2.1 in 3-4 months. It's been about 4 months since then and there has only been on update unrelated to an version upgrade.
  3. SourPatchKid

SourPatchKid Well-Known Member

Sometimes I'm a fan of it and sometimes I'm not.
  4. phirefaux

phirefaux Well-Known Member

It hasnt given me too many problems as of yet, i love how it takes all my facebook contacts and populates my address book so i dont have to transfer them over from my old phone. i love subscribing to the tech rss feeds also.
  5. carmendiva

carmendiva Well-Known Member

I dont have the phone my best friend does

But how has this phone been out for three or four months

It came out after the superbowl in like march...which barely makes it two

and i wouldnt count on getting that upgrade anytime soon

the eris using htc sense came out in november and just got the 2.1 upgrade last week

and the motorola cliq on tmobile using motoblur has been out for i know more than 6 months and it hasnt received an upgrade either

But as a non-owner and someone who played around a bit with devour and cliq

it is really nice...i love the look of it

i have a microsoft kin two(waiting on my droid incredible) and it does virtually the same as motoblur but i like blur better

just hate the feel of the devour
  6. jradicle11

jradicle11 That Guy VIP Member

Minus the Devour being a tad heavy; it feels great.
  7. jfrorie

jfrorie Active Member

I like the way it combines my facebook contacts with google, but I'm wondering if the price that we pay is rooting.

The nicest thing, IMHO, is the voice recognition app, when it works.