How is the Aria reception?

Last Updated:

1. Exterminator

Exterminator New Member This Topic's Starter

I'm currently using a Motorola Tundra and get great signal coverage. I want to get a smart phone and am looking at the Aria. I'm afraid I will be disappointed and any smart phone will not get the coverage I am used to. How is the Aria holding up in the signal department? which is better on signal Aria or IPhone 4?

Advertisement
  2. ls377

ls377 Active Member

Well if you plan on touching your iphone at all, then the aria is the way to go :D

I haven't had any problems with the signal on my aria. Its pretty quick to get signal back when it loses it, and it seems to work better than my blackberry did inside buildings.

3. Droidized

Droidized Well-Known Member

My Aria seems to have better reception than the Samsung Blackjack II it replaced. By "better", I mean fewer dropouts in locations I know were repeatedly problematic with the other phone.

4. Durtydawg

Durtydawg Member

I have better reception then I had with my old tilt, I was driving the other day in a spot that used to be a dead zone and my phone rang about gave me a heart attack lol.

Accepted the call (Through my radio) and talked for about 5 miles. So I thought lets check it out at my house and sure enough 3 bars where before I had to be outside on the deck standing on my head with one leg pointing due north to get signal.

So signal wise I would give it an a+ comparing to my old phone and my wifes samsung solstice