• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How is the Aria reception?

I'm currently using a Motorola Tundra and get great signal coverage. I want to get a smart phone and am looking at the Aria. I'm afraid I will be disappointed and any smart phone will not get the coverage I am used to. How is the Aria holding up in the signal department? which is better on signal Aria or IPhone 4?

I have better reception then I had with my old tilt, I was driving the other day in a spot that used to be a dead zone and my phone rang about gave me a heart attack lol.

Accepted the call (Through my radio) and talked for about 5 miles. So I thought lets check it out at my house and sure enough 3 bars where before I had to be outside on the deck standing on my head with one leg pointing due north to get signal.

So signal wise I would give it an a+ comparing to my old phone and my wifes samsung solstice

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones