How is the internal 8gb mapped for all of the roms?

Last Updated:

1. rushmore

rushmore Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I already know the Cy rom does not map it correctly (why I will not use it), but how does Skyraider, Third Wave and Franken rom map?

Is it the same as the current stock set-up on the Inc? 748mb free for apps and 6.6gb free for media?

Jeepers, as soon as I get an answer I am rooting and going through the steps.

Advertisement
  2. sucker4pa1n

sucker4pa1n Well-Known Member

That's actually a good question. I'm working on setting up a PC to do my own development, and one of my first steps will be to attempt to improve upon the issues with CM6, as I absolutely love the ROM aside from the lack of internal storage support, and alternative kernel support.

3. rushmore

rushmore Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

The current Cy rom is too generic for the Inc. This is why there are problems for Inc owners and why I am respectfully concerned with using adrynalyne's roms (ATM) that are based on the EVO, and could also be mapped different and not in 100% compliance with the Inc.

I am not pulling the trigger until I get confirmation that Skyraider 2.52 maps the 8gb like the stock rom does: 748mb apps / 6.6gb media

I can not understand why this is not more of a concern for others, in regards to roms not mapping the 8gb correctly.

Update: Report is the Skyraider rom maps the emmc like the stock rom does.