how is the Legend's screen?

Last Updated:

1. Mr_N1ce

Mr_N1ce Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi

Can anyone give a feedback on the quality of the screen compared to Desire/Neexus One. It is one of my biggest concerns getting a screen with such a low resolution when most new devices have higher screen resolutons.

Do pictures look blurry in comparison? blurry Text?

Would appreciate any review.

Advertisement
  2. joe382

joe382 Member

I have a HTC Legend and the screen is excellent. I can't compare it to the Nexus One but I have had no problems reading small text or blurry pictures. The picture is very sharp and the AMOLED screen is intense!

3. Bootsock

Bootsock Well-Known Member

Have both phones and, although you can tell the difference if you look at the phone, the Legend doesn't really suffer much from a lower resolution.

Given that you can use full size websites fine with the browser on the Legend for instance, I think you'll find It's not as low resolution as you think it is.

Sent from my HTC Legend using Tapatalk

4. Mr_N1ce

Mr_N1ce Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the reviews! I think I'll give the Legend a try since I really like the look of it

5. Merkie

Merkie Member

The Legend has a normal RGB-subpixel layout, so there are no problems there.

6. GeoffBot

GeoffBot Well-Known Member

Yep - my Legend's screen is lovely - no blurryness etc - it looks perfect. My only frame of reference is my old n97 though, which is trounces.