• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How is the video and picture quality?

I don't have the phone myself but I'm looking at getting one. How is the picture and video quality with the back camera? Is the FFC any good for pics and video chat?

I observe the pics quality is better than desire hd and i am satisfied with pics coz i have both phones. but the video quality is same, some times it lags in making videos. FFC is also cool. 1.3mp is acceptable and better than VGA but I downloaded skype and it didn't support.

Upvote 0
today i installed yahoo messenger from android market for video chat. but my front facing camera didn't start itself. only back camera worked. I put my chat on hold and went to camera setting, select front camera option and started again messenger but again back camera display. Really i couldn't figure out exactly where is the fault,yahoo messenger or incredible s doesn't support so far?:mad:

Upvote 0
today i installed yahoo messenger from android market for video chat. but my front facing camera didn't start itself. only back camera worked. I put my chat on hold and went to camera setting, select front camera option and started again messenger but again back camera display. Really i couldn't figure out exactly where is the fault,yahoo messenger or incredible s doesn't support so far?:mad:

FFC works well with Tango.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones