1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

How is the VZ signal compare between the S4 and Note 2?General

1. rcyphermd

rcyphermd Well-Known Member

I had the S3 on verizon and had poor voice/data coverage compared to my Motorola phone. I have the Note 2 now and the signal/voice strength is excellent. It even works in my underground basement!

I am curious how the S4 radios work on VZ, especially if you can compare it to the Note 2.

Thanks!

Advertisement
    :
  2. jkmasi

jkmasi Well-Known Member

I'd like to know this as well. Both in my office and at my weekend place in the mountains of WV, I could not get a good voice signal with my S3. I could use my Razr Maxx HD and my iPhone 5 in both places, no problem. I am tempted by the S4, but not if it has weak cell reception.
  3. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

Keep in mind I haven't had my ( Verizon ) S4 even 24 hours, but so far the signal is on par w/ what I had w/ my S3 & Note 2. In my office I get 3 bars, just as I did on my S3 & Note 2. In my bedroom it goes back & forth between 4 & 5 bars just as it did on my S3 & Note 2.

Hope this helps.
  4. rcyphermd

rcyphermd Well-Known Member

Any more comparisons?
  5. Adara

Adara Well-Known Member

I fear this is going to be something that varies from person to person -- as I had the opposite experience of the opening premise: VZW signal shitty on Moto phone, but very good on S3.