How long did it take to get yours?

Last Updated:

1. jeffreynew23

jeffreynew23 Member This Topic's Starter

I ask because I odered mine yesterday around 330 eastern time but I just received an email stating that it was shipped today. Am I out of luck and should I assume that I will get my Nexus on Monday? That would suck because I will be away on a cruise.

Advertisement
  2. masse1369

masse1369 Member

I ordered mine around 2ish on Wed and my wife texted me yesterday that it was delivered around noon...

3. jeffreynew23

jeffreynew23 Member This Topic's Starter

HI Masse thanks for your response. Did you ever get an email from Google telling you what day it was shipped?

4. scottricketts

scottricketts Active Member

I ordered mine on Wednesday morning, got it Thursday afternoon.

5. gshocker

gshocker Member

I ordered on yesterday morning and was hoping to get it today but I just got a tracking number and shipping confirmation saying it was shipping today. Guess I will be getting it Monday at some point.

Wish their ordering system gave a little more information as to when or how long it would take to process and ship. I had hoped for today as people who ordered it on launch got it the next day. Oh well more time to think about how I am going to set it up.

6. BacteriaEP

BacteriaEP Well-Known Member

Ordered mine Tuesday afternoon... got it Thursday just before 3:00pm. It was shipped out on Wednesday.

7. Triplo

Triplo New Member

So I ordered mine today at 8 am mountain time, does that mean I will get it on monday? or Sat?

8. XM_JDM

XM_JDM Well-Known Member

ordered @ 7 AM on a Thurs., got shipment notification email @ 2 PM and had the phone @ 1130 AM Fri

9. Buck Shot

Buck Shot Well-Known Member

Ordered mine Jan 14th 6:37pm with engraved B.S. on it and it has already shipped. Suppose to arrive tomorrow at 3pmish. I expected to receive it early next week.

10. Triplo

Triplo New Member

Really? I ordered mine at around 8am and I live in AZ and I haven't even gotten an email with the tracking number. Also Monday is a holiday so I wont even get it till tues. That blows, anyone know what the cut off time is for fedex next day for google to ship it out and for it to get here tomorrow?

11. SPX

SPX Member

I ordered my Nexus One on Saturday afternoon. The phone shipped Monday at 5:20 AM Pacific Time, and was delivered Tuesday around 10:30 AM.

12. OctoPI

OctoPI Member

I ordered mine on Jan 6th at 10:00am. Got the tracking number at 11:29am the same day (less than 1.5hours... :eek: ). Got it the next day before noon.

I got mine with the T-Mobile subsidized plan and had my AT&T phone number fully ported over by Friday morning. The whole process was very simple and hassle-free :)

13. Triplo

Triplo New Member

ok So I just got the email I ordered it at 7 am, but they must have screwed up the email because it said it shipped at 3. So it should be here by 3 tom it said but im hoping earlier because i go to work at 2. Finally im getting a good phone. Iwanted an iphone for years but this looks better and im on t mobile.

14. FreshPrince

FreshPrince Well-Known Member

Ordered Tuesday, got it Wednesday.

15. hotdogwater

hotdogwater Active Member

ordered it Monday night, received it wendsday morning.

16. mi_canuck

mi_canuck Well-Known Member

ordered mine on the 7th in the morning, got it around 1p on the 8th...