How long does the update take? Gotta go to workGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Strutzone18

Strutzone18 Member This Topic's Starter

As I figured, the update came through as I'm getting ready for work. How long does it take? It's been downloading for like 20 minutes

Advertisement
  2. Demache

Demache Well-Known Member

The update will take awhile to download since its pretty large. The phone will install the update in about 10 minutes. That's how long the leaks took anyway.

3. DDustiNN

DDustiNN Well-Known Member

Does the update download in the background while you are unaware, then prompt to install? Or does it prompt you, then download, then install?

I did mine manually earlier today, and the whole process took about 20 minutes or so. Not sure if that helps...

4. Thedarksunlight

Thedarksunlight Well-Known Member

I also have gotten the update just now and it looks to be taking longer than thought. 77mb but its going slow probably cause I have 3g on in my house which I dont get the best signal.

5. Strutzone18

Strutzone18 Member This Topic's Starter

I actually turned my phone off and back on and the update popped up. After I started this thread I realized it said it was downloading the update, but it wasn't. I pulled my battery and started up again and then it downloaded.

6. mc48

mc48 Well-Known Member

took me about 30 mins and then I had to do it again because I didn't have enough memory so took another 30