how long for full charge

Last Updated:

1. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i feel like my battery is not REALLY charging all the way, which may be for my lack of life in the phone as well. it only takes about 2.5 hours to FULLY charge from about 3-4% all the way to %100 with a green light. i have the phone ON while charging too so i just expect it to take alot longer... what is the average FULL charge time here?

Advertisement
  2. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Well-Known Member

Mine varies if I have it on a AC or DC charger, AC seems to charge up in about 2hours. I don't leave it on DC long enough to fully charge it but in an hour of driving and having it plugged in it only goes up 20-30%

3. IPvFletch

IPvFletch Well-Known Member

I doubt your battery charges from dead to 100% in 2 hours.

Someone said there's a bug that it shows 100% but it isn't. I think the way you can tell is the color of the charge LED on the phone. Wait until its green.

I think it should take closer to 4 hours to charge...

4. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

that is what im thinking but it turns green in 2 hours, that is way too quick, i think it is why my battery is draining so fast... i charge over all night

5. mrvirginia

mrvirginia Well-Known Member

nah dude. ~2hrs is about right. it just doesn't last long. i was disappointed today while at work. there was no way i was gonna be able to stream on pandora all day. i did for about 3hrs and called it quits before i had a dead phone haha. i'm really hoping Froyo improves battery life. even if just by an hour or something i'll be happy.

6. IPvFletch

IPvFletch Well-Known Member

If you're listening to Internet radio all day, why not just plug it in and keep it charging??