How long for Wirefly orders?

Last Updated:

1. bluprint

bluprint Member This Topic's Starter

I ordered from Wirefly this morning around 9am central. My order status says it is waiting on approval from Verizon (credit check). Any idea how long that process takes?

Advertisement
  2. Wirefly_Ari

Wirefly_Ari Well-Known Member

Hey bluprint, the process is usually fairly fast (a number of hours), but sometimes can take considerably longer for any number of reasons. If you are still concerned about your order, please feel free to PM me with your order number and I'll ask our customer service team to look into it.

3. smartgroup

smartgroup Member

All,

I am in the same situation. Ordered early today, credit approved, status: to be scheduled.

Does any want know if wirefly has their own inventory/stock or they ship in the same warehouse as Verizon.

Thx in advance,

BTW. Is there any free overnight coupon or promotion?

4. mrancier

mrancier Active Member

Hopefully, the wirefly people on this forum can help you. Take advantage of their presence here, otherwise you will find wirefly to be a customer service black hole. They have yet to complete an order for me , after 3 tries, and several days waiting. This was before I ever knew that they had a presence on this boards. Also, don't bother calling CS. They seem to care, but they are totally clueless.

5. mrancier

mrancier Active Member

They seem to use simplexity for fulfillment. Same outfit that does Dell mobility, radio shack dot com, sears.com, cellstores.com, and many others. I don't know if they are part of the same company or another reseller.