• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

how long is my battery life supposed to be?

Generally your awake time should be around 10%. You divide your awake time by your up time to get your %.

Turn your GPS off, that is a HUGE battery drain, even if you aren't using any navigation.

I also found that if I change my wi-fi sleep policy to NEVER in my wi-fi settings, it saves on my batter. Because it is not constantly switching back and forth to wi-fi/3g. Especially if you are in a dedicated wi-fi area.

I just loaded leak 3 a couple of weeks ago and can go all day with pretty heavy usage.

Upvote 0
... I also have the 1750mah extended battery (same size as stock battery). ...

What? By size, do you mean physical size? Because my stock battery doesn't have 1750mAh, and it would also mean your "extended battery" really isn't extended at all. Lol

And battery life could be what is doing it. I know a lot of people here have had problems with battery widgets and battery drain. Try uninstalling that, reboot your phone, and see if there's a difference.

Also: OSMonitor. It can be functional as a task killer, but it is better IMO because it gives you information such as signal, battery, what percentage of the CPU each app is using, etc. It's a great app, and it's free. I would check it out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones