• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How many incredible's have been sold so far?

Although these are not "Droid Incredible" numbers. Verizon indicated that they had 1.4 M new subscribers in Q2 this year. This is behind AT&T's 1.6 million in Q2.
Based on Q2 end date, the 1.4 number does not include new Droid X users. I believe Apple's numbers include growth created by the launch of the iPhone 4.

Upvote 0
Wouldn't have a Samsung device. Over-hyped IMO. HTC rules!

I know one thing, if they (Verizon and HTC) would've been able to anticipate the demand and popularity of the DInc, they would've sold MANY more! I know several people that are STILL waiting for theirs! If Verizon would've had enough stock, there would've been many more proud DInc owners!

Upvote 0
It really underscores why Apple is so successful. They were able to sell about 1.5 million iPhone 4s in the the first weekend.

It's not just the demand that is impressive, but Apple was able to ship that many units.

I'm happy with my incredible for now. Too bad HTC didn't do a better job of selecting manufacturing partners that could fill their orders.

Upvote 0
It really underscores why Apple is so successful. They were able to sell about 1.5 million iPhone 4s in the the first weekend.

It's not just the demand that is impressive, but Apple was able to ship that many units.

I'm happy with my incredible for now. Too bad HTC didn't do a better job of selecting manufacturing partners that could fill their orders.

Inc would have easily sold through 1M units IF there was no display supply constraint. Apple would have been in same boat with amoled, but they already had LG locked in for supplies for LCD. The entire industry knew amoled was constrained in supply, so though I appreciate the amoled, using the tech hurt Inc sales- badly.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones