1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

How many of you are keeping the original plastic on the back of the N4 as a 'protector'?General

1. blahblahyoutoo

blahblahyoutoo Well-Known Member

I left the plastic that came with the phone on the rear, took off the front screen plastic and put on a Poetic bumper.

I didn't use a screen protector on my GNex for 6 months and had 0 scratches.
    Lets see how this goes.
    :D

Advertisement
    :
  2. stevevercs

stevevercs Well-Known Member

Me too, left the front and rear protectors on, and it's in a case!
    I'm taking no chances. :D
  3. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Front: No (replaced with a few different brands before settling on SGP screen protector).

Back: YES (until it falls off).
  4. Omar Days

Omar Days Well-Known Member

Left the front and back screen protector, and using a case.

Already cracked the screen on one n4 already. Taking no chances this time around.
  5. Sylon

Sylon Well-Known Member

I tried leaving the back protector on mine but the moron at the AT&T store tried taking it off. He ended up ruining it so I had to remove it. It lasted about an hour on the back of my phone.
  6. andrews317

andrews317 Well-Known Member

I have both plus a soft case. Back plastic protector is flawless thanks to the case. The front screen protector does has some scratches, but I'm keeping it until it's to damaged.
  7. pekinesis

pekinesis Member

Me too ! Keeping both.

Waiting for my dbrand back sticker arrive to replace it.
  8. SiempreTuna

SiempreTuna Well-Known Member

Back and front - still looking OK-ish after about 7 weeks.

I may need to look for a replacement soon, though
  9. DustinLuck

DustinLuck Active Member

I kept the plastic on the back, but I took off the front one because it had writing on it. So glad to hear I'm not the only one who did this.
  10. androgoo

androgoo New Member

Front-no. replaced with a quality screen protector. Back-yes + it's in a case.
  11. ou7shined

ou7shined Well-Known Member

Me too. This is my second N4 (1st one had software/provider issue). I took them both off my first one and discovered how easily the N4 slides off everything. When I got my 2nd I kept the back protector on to prevent this ..... even though I use a diztronic 99% of the time.