• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How many of you are using BatteryLeft? Please post stats here

I am not sure if there is a correct way to calibrate it but i will just start calibrating at a random point and use the phone as I normally would.

Last time I check it said I could get around 28:00 on a full charge.

Yes that is fine, it only needs to monitor your battery as it discharges, will need to monitor from fully charged to practically dead, though not all at once, can go to the accuracy tab in program and see how it does it, will update post with informative thread on the app...

http://androidforums.com/incredible-tips-tricks/108994-best-battery-widget-out-there.html

Upvote 0
Light to moderate user, I suppose. Rooted, no other changes. Using the stock 1300mAh battery.

BatteryLeft stats after 2.2 update: total life 50:38. Still calibrating, but showing as 99% accurate.

This tells me that 2.2 is the same or better than 2.1 batterywise, at least in my case. With 2.1 I was getting a total life of around 51:00, but that was with a Hydra undervolted kernel, which had added about 15% to my battery life. Using those numbers, I suspect that the same kernel would give me about 57 hours under 2.2.

I'm satisfied with it. No need to change the kernel.
I'm in pretty much the same boat as you. Using a Lite version of the 8/26 leak, undervolt kernel, and I'm seeing roughly the same life. Did a clean wipe and installed the leak then the kernel, and I couldnt be happier. Runs like a dream and 2 days of battery life is just fine with me!

Excuse my language, but holy shot man!! 59he's with moderate usage??? Omfg

I need to root I suppose, now! Lol
Do exactly what we did and you wont be disappointed, and it's sooo easy to do!!

Upvote 0
Click on the widget and from within the program, hit menu and select settings, then scroll down and change the widget text settings in this screenshot and change them to what you want the widget to display.

CAP201009111649.jpg

Reactions: snellc001
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones