How many of you got your DI a day earlier than fed ex said?General

1. kobephx

kobephx Member

Just hoping to see what my chances are of me getting my phone earlier than the scheduled date of the 29th?

Advertisement
  2. Hockey152

Hockey152 Well-Known Member

I got mine today (27th) when fedex said it would be at my house on the 28th.
  3. CyberDroid

CyberDroid Well-Known Member

On delivery truck for today, the 28th, just as promised!
  4. esn

esn Well-Known Member

Mine was delivered a day early.
  5. TheTusch

TheTusch Member

Mine has not even processed yet. This is crap:

Here is the status of your order.
    Order Date: 04/22/2010
    Order Number: 32749XXXX
    Order Status: Your order is currently being processed, please check back tomorrow.

It has been saying that for 4 days now.
  6. kyler13

kyler13 Well-Known Member

Mine was supposed to arrive today and, well, I'm typing this post on my incredible. Got it yesterday.
  7. bucwylde23

bucwylde23 Well-Known Member

I got mine yesterday, estimated delivery date was today, 4/28.
  8. inTECHrity

inTECHrity Well-Known Member

Mine is scheduled for delivery today :D on the truck about 5 miles away!
  9. Mike_B

Mike_B Well-Known Member

Scheduled for delivery today. At local facility; next step is on truck. Can't wait.
  10. ratchetjaw

ratchetjaw Well-Known Member

I had hopes mine would be delivered early. Scheduled for tomorrow before 7. Was hoping today since I am off but shows has been in Memphis for 2 days now :mad:
  11. DocTauri

DocTauri Well-Known Member

Shipped on the 26th, status said delivery on the 28th, recevied at noon on the 27th.
  12. android_freak

android_freak Well-Known Member

mine was delivered a day early
  13. Needz_Android

Needz_Android Well-Known Member

mine was a day early. said it was supposed to be delivered today but i got it yesterday around 10:15 am
  14. ridethetrip

ridethetrip Member

just got an update...ON TRUCK FOR DELIVERY!
  15. ratchetjaw

Dam mine is still in Memphis hub :mad:
  16. Dobieg

Dobieg Well-Known Member

Got it a day early. Arrived the 27th.
  17. glens911

glens911 New Member

Mine is on the truck. Hope they get here before I leave for work at 5.:D
  18. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

Mine says the same. I was hoping to get it today but its been in memphis since being picked up from verizons warehouse yesterday and hasn't budged. The last update was yesterday at 1:30pm or so. Fedex always does this to me though, if it is sent 2nd day there is no chance i will get it next day. It could be my next door neighbor sending me a package 2nd day fedex and they will hold it until that 2nd day instead of just walking next door and handing me the package. Sucks but thats the way they are. UPS on the other hand is a different story, i'll get stuff half way across the country the following day.
  19. icarius

icarius Active Member

I saw an update on the FedEx tracking site this morning at 7 AM. I called FedEx, asked them to hold it, and I just picked it up 20 minutes ago. It's charging on my desk.
  20. kmr0026

kmr0026 Well-Known Member

Mine was scheduled for 4/28 before 7pm, but I received it on 4/27 around 1pm.
  21. Feels Good Man

Feels Good Man Well-Known Member

Mine is stuck in the hell hole known as Newark. No day early for me.
  22. jlb0305

jlb0305 Well-Known Member

Assuming they drop off my shipment that is currently "Out for delivery" today, I will get it before FedEx estimated delivery of tomorrow @ 7pm. It helps that it only had to go from West Chester, PA to Fort Washington, PA.
  23. Android&Dom

Android&Dom Well-Known Member

mine is on truck for delivery as we type
  24. ratchetjaw

Yeah this sucks. I sure wish it was UPS. I know the driver he even swings by at the end of the day if I miss him cause he knows I get home late. Work all day tomorrow so guess I will right a note requesting them to leave it.
  25. Phydeaux

Phydeaux Well-Known Member

Got mine on the 22nd.