How many of you have a 64Gb microSD installedTips

1. sugaman1

sugaman1 Active Member

I have one that I bought off Amazon and the phone reads it correct. I check the format it shows something like exFat I looked that up and it's right. But I wonder if there is a problem with coping or transfering my pics from the old card that was fat32 because some of them show up as grayed out pics after the transfer anyone else have this issue?

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. wraithevolution

wraithevolution Well-Known Member

I use a 64gb card myself and I've yet to have any problems. The format in which the card runs shouldn't have anything to do with reading pics or not as they remain the same format. I didn't know if when you said they were greyed out, if that meant on your phone or on your pc. Either way, if they are greyed out, they may have been corrupted during transfer. If you need them, try transferring them again.
  3. KOLIO

KOLIO NOTEoriously XPOSED Guide

Got it, no problems. Total space available, less partition : 59.4 GB
  4. Covart

Covart Well-Known Member

If you are using a class 10 sandisk 64gb card, I highly recommend backing your data up to your PC at least once a week. Or use Dropsync, so anything added goes straight to the cloud.

If you do this, you will thank me within the first 60 days. This will be your first error and indicator - SD card is damaged and all of your data will be deleted.

I have gone back to a class 10 32gb card from Sandisk and everything is perfect.
  5. silentwitness

silentwitness Well-Known Member

i am considering upgrading to a 64gb sandisk but have not done it so far as its too expensive.
  6. wraithevolution

wraithevolution Well-Known Member

What does that mean? If you use a 64gb Sandisc card, it will fail within 60 days?? That's an awfully broad statement. I'm using a 64gb class 10 Sandisc for over 6 months now and mine works just fine. I still make backups of it as well but I do this with everything, doing it for years.
  7. anonuk

anonuk New Member

no prob here after a month.
  8. Shotgun84

Shotgun84 Well-Known Member

:ditto:
  9. phil75231

phil75231 Well-Known Member

10. Gomjaba

Gomjaba Well-Known Member

11. Shotgun84

Shotgun84 Well-Known Member

Sandisk ultra sdxc uhs-1
  12. sugaman1

sugaman1 Active Member

Yeah I think your right because for some reason I get a message that says if I go ahead and copy the files they my be corrupted. The pics show fine on my pc it's just after coping them to the phone when I go back and view them on the phone some are totaly greyed out and some even are like half greyed it's really strange. I was able to re copy them though from a backup source on a different hard drive and then they show up fine.
  13. sugaman1

sugaman1 Active Member

No if you can see it the pic I have up of my card it's a class 6 card though not as fast as a 10 but it's good for me I had a 16gb class 2 in before the 64gb class 6 lol so im ok with that ;)
  14. sugaman1

sugaman1 Active Member

15. phil75231

phil75231 Well-Known Member

Sandisk 64g Class 10.