• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories How many of you use a case for your Incredible?

I love my verizon/amzer silicone case. Ive(well my kids) dropped my phone so many times that, if it wasnt for the case/screen protector, Im positive there would be damage to the phone already.

When I take it out of the case it looks absolutely flawless. Not to mention, it also adds some nice bulk to it. Naked, even for my smaller hands, the incredible feels a little too small. With the case though its perfect for me.

The black one integrates perfectly. It actually looks like its part of the phone from a few feet a way.

$10-$15 is a small price to pay to protect your $200-$500 investment

Upvote 0
I love my verizon/amzer silicone case. Ive(well my kids) dropped my phone so many times that, if it wasnt for the case/screen protector, Im positive there would be damage to the phone already.

When I take it out of the case it looks absolutely flawless. Not to mention, it also adds some nice bulk to it. Naked, even for my smaller hands, the incredible feels a little too small. With the case though its perfect for me.

The black one integrates perfectly. It actually looks like its part of the phone from a few feet a way.

$10-$15 is a small price to pay to protect your $200-$500 investment

Totally agree! We both have the Verizon silicone case, but are waiting for the Seidio Active cases to ship on Tuesday!

Upvote 0
i'm using the red verizon silicone case. i like it a lot, it has a nice feel to it. also, cheap. however, i am now thinking about going back to my 2150 battery (i've been using a 1500 i got on ebay). the 1500 just does no give me enough juice for the day. i like not having to worry about recharging during the day with the 2150, but i do worry about going without any cushion/case with it in there. grrrrr. cases for the big battery backs, guys! we need cases! :-(

Upvote 0
I used to use the red gel case and it saved me from a drop or two. Then I bought a Body Glove and it adds a ton of heft to the phone, and saved it during a few drops, also. Then I bought the car mount snap in that has a built in holster. Been using that non-stop and with no drops or problems... I LOVE the way this phone looks naked.

Invisishield of course!

Upvote 0
I use the black high gloss silicone case from verizon, and not only do I like the look, but it works. I dropped my incredible for the first time the other day in a parking lot and even though it seemed to happen in slow motion, there are no scratches on the phone or the case. Very happy with inexpensive case!

Upvote 0
then why not give it to a DInc user? or sell it cheap? I have that same case and I love it and just like Alan's man purse in the Hangover, "I get a lot of compliments".

I thought about it. Perhaps I'll set up a contest thread or something.

"What I like most about Steven58" and give it to the winner. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones