How many of you use a case for your Incredible?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. bmwrin1990

bmwrin1990 Member This Topic's Starter

Just curious how many people use a case vs those who dont

Advertisement
  2. SeattleYanksFan

SeattleYanksFan Well-Known Member

Definitely. Seen way too many threads w/people's beautiful Incredibles smashed after a drop on a hard surface. The Verizon High Gloss Silicone case is like $12 and I think adds a nice feel to the phone, so definitely not worth going w/out one IMO.

3. bmwrin1990

bmwrin1990 Member This Topic's Starter

yeah i use the high gloss one, it should protect it from minor drops and bumps i would imagine

4. Dsoto87

Dsoto87 Well-Known Member

I love my verizon/amzer silicone case. Ive(well my kids) dropped my phone so many times that, if it wasnt for the case/screen protector, Im positive there would be damage to the phone already.

When I take it out of the case it looks absolutely flawless. Not to mention, it also adds some nice bulk to it. Naked, even for my smaller hands, the incredible feels a little too small. With the case though its perfect for me.

The black one integrates perfectly. It actually looks like its part of the phone from a few feet a way.

$10-$15 is a small price to pay to protect your $200-$500 investment

5. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

I used the gradient for mine when I had it. Now, I have a gradient with no incredible. Oh well.

6. Ginge

Ginge Well-Known Member

I use the high gloss Verizon case and I love it. People I've shown the phone to don't even realize it's in a case.

7. mrsbethyoung

mrsbethyoung Active Member

I use a cheapie white silicone case I got on amazon with a few other things. It works pretty well for my needs, and the back is thick enough that the camera's front glass isn't protruding past the back of the phone anymore.

8. kristanc

kristanc Well-Known Member

Totally agree! We both have the Verizon silicone case, but are waiting for the Seidio Active cases to ship on Tuesday!

9. MutantCheese

MutantCheese Well-Known Member

I use the flexiskin case from Daydeal.com Flexi Skin Cover for HTC DROID Incredible, Smoke

It keeps the sexy shape of the back, is soft to the touch and doesn't attrack lint and dust like my Silicon case. Oh and it's available in several transparent colors for $12.99 (no I don't work for daydeal)

10. VegasOnAcid

VegasOnAcid Well-Known Member

I use Seidio case most the time. Last time I actually dropped and broke anything electronic was like 10 years ago... But I figure the second I dont have a case I'll end up dropping it and coming here with a sad story and pictures of a smashed phone.

11. gidget

gidget Well-Known Member

i'm using the red verizon silicone case. i like it a lot, it has a nice feel to it. also, cheap. however, i am now thinking about going back to my 2150 battery (i've been using a 1500 i got on ebay). the 1500 just does no give me enough juice for the day. i like not having to worry about recharging during the day with the 2150, but i do worry about going without any cushion/case with it in there. grrrrr. cases for the big battery backs, guys! we need cases! :-(

12. potterdood

potterdood Well-Known Member

then why not give it to a DInc user? or sell it cheap? I have that same case and I love it and just like Alan's man purse in the Hangover, "I get a lot of compliments".

13. howarmat

howarmat Well-Known Member

seidio innocase...will pic up an active too when i get back from vaca

14. Ginge

Ginge Well-Known Member

Does every Seidio case brand their logo to the back? Some of them look interesting, but I hate when companies have to overly brand their products. I don't want a giant "Seidio" logo on my case, unless they are going to pay me for free advertising.

15. sabrewings

sabrewings Well-Known Member

I have the black HTC silicone case. Awesome. Love it.

16. Mastermind

Mastermind Well-Known Member

I have a black Seidio Innocase II on my Incredible.

17. sgtmilstack

sgtmilstack Well-Known Member

Definitely a case (specifically black high gloss cover). Incredible is too expensive and valuable to be unprotected.

18. FramCire

FramCire Well-Known Member

I bought a body glove because it protected my BB so well, but it makes the sides of the screen a bit tough to get to and trying to use optical joy going up is tough too.

I have Inocase II on the way, but Ill keep bodyglove for a change of pace.

19. jes0212

jes0212 Well-Known Member

Right now I have a red silicone one from Verizon. Just ordered a seidio innocase active in amethyst. I'm too worried I will damage my phone without one.

20. tmellen

tmellen Active Member

I used to use the red gel case and it saved me from a drop or two. Then I bought a Body Glove and it adds a ton of heft to the phone, and saved it during a few drops, also. Then I bought the car mount snap in that has a built in holster. Been using that non-stop and with no drops or problems... I LOVE the way this phone looks naked.

Invisishield of course!

21. kmr0026

kmr0026 Well-Known Member

I use the black high gloss silicone case from verizon, and not only do I like the look, but it works. I dropped my incredible for the first time the other day in a parking lot and even though it seemed to happen in slow motion, there are no scratches on the phone or the case. Very happy with inexpensive case!

22. Nick3006

Nick3006 Member

I hate cases, but I'm not taking a chance.

So I got the black HTC silicone case its just a pain to put in/out of my pocket, on the other hand it won't slide around on the center console of my truck (under normal driving condition's).

23. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

I thought about it. Perhaps I'll set up a contest thread or something.

"What I like most about Steven58" and give it to the winner. ;)

24. VegasOnAcid

VegasOnAcid Well-Known Member

Yes. But its hardly very invasive.

25. dreamsensei

dreamsensei Member

Using the Body Glove hard case here. Both myself and my wife enjoy it. It doesn't add too much girth or heft, but it DOES add some nice tack to an otherwise fairly slick phone.