• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help how many ppl are really not . . .

brought it down to sprint. I explained to them this is the 2nd epic with the issue. they hard reset it, which I've even tried. the tech that worked on it claimed it was fixed but it wasn't so the person who helped me initially swapped the phone for me. the epics at sprint that are still boxed haven't had the update so im liking that a lot . that update was a bad thing for my phone. I hope I can find a way to make the update notification go away

Upvote 0
having the hardware keyboard issue ?? the issue i mean is it missing inputs even when pressed firmly & typing slower then normal ... this is my 2nd epic bcuz of it & i would like to go exchange it for a 3rd but if its a problem plaguing majority of epics im not going to waste my time ... if u dont know simply type a few sentences at a normal speed & let me know how many if any keys arent registered .. any1 who responds i thank u in advance .. this is driving me nuts

Same issue. I bought the phone specifically for the keyboard (well, and cause the phone kicks ass) and I never use the slide out keyboard because of this. The on screen keyboard is way better than the one my stupid Eris had so I don't mind it, but it'd be nice for the keyboard to, you know...work lol also this is my 2nd epic with the same problem. I Google's it a while back and a ton of people have this issue. You're not alone haha

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones