1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General How many Prada owners

1. Hexx

Hexx Well-Known Member

Hi All,

This particular section of the forum seems to be very quiet - so I am just curious as to how many Prada 3.0 owners read this. So, if you have one, why not say a quick hello and let me know what you think of it?

Ben.

Advertisement
    leenguyen0108 likes this.
  2. rikboone87

rikboone87 New Member

I got the phone 2 weeks ago and I am really liking it so far, the size of the screen is superb and easy to use. I much prefer it to the iphone 4. I hear that Italy and Germany have the new ICS 4.0.4 update. Howcome we don't have it in the UK?
  3. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Hi Rikboone and welcome to Android Forums - it's great to have you here! :)
  4. leenguyen0108

leenguyen0108 New Member

Link download : copi cand past to your brower rom.miui.com/en/download/view/id/359331#top:D:D
    CHANGES:
    - The SystemUI Mod: Add screen lock button, display the battery% icon.
    - Fix brightness adjustment bar: It displays work mode.
    - The default icon style Razr. If using LG Home is the theme you can choose if you like Prada => This is actually so that you can experience the many 3rd party Launcher from which the projection is not difficult to see the black-white Icon Prada.
    - Integrated Razr Launcher: To use it you on the "Settings home screen -> Choose the home screen: And that is the choice in the Launcher"
    - Fix the Motorola Razr Launcher to suit the format of Prada: This step is the most complicated because of the two-dimensional launcher is not playing with each other
    - Fix the Qslide and Power Control widget to suit Raz Launcher
    - Update some system applications
    - Fix application HomeSelector to show it to you, choose Icon Launcher
    - Add some basic app: Earth, MiniDict, TapatalkHD, UC Browser, ...
    ----------------------------/ \-----------------------------------------------
    Please send to me any report about errors, bugs..etc..that can help me make this room perfect.Thanks
    rom.miui.com/en/download/view/id/359331#top