• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

how much data do you use?

Most of us with Verizon have unlimited data anyway. I for one, use the bloody hell out of it every chance I get. With as much as we pay for "unlimited" data, if you think about it most of us only use a few GB's a month; it breaks down to a VERY high price per MB compared to our regular internet. So to leverage that I try to use as much data as possible. Wifi may be faster, but I almost exclusively use the 3G, as it makes the price seem more justifiable haha. Because of this I always use several GB's a month.....the more the merrier.

Amen Brother. I use wifi at home. In my car and around town it is 3G. My bill is also sky high. 9.2GB last billing cycle. As far as I am concerned, "Unlimited should mean Unlimited". I also pay 5.00 a month for 250 texts. That's the biggest ripoff of all. Other than that, I am a happy VZW customer.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones