how much do y'all love your N10????General

1. The_Superhoo

The_Superhoo Well-Known Member

This thing is so awesome! The stock keyboard even understood "y'all" AND put the apostrophe in the right spot!

Advertisement
    :
  2. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

The more I use this keyboard the more amazed I am.:D

After using this tablet all weekend I would give it 9/10. Half point for light bleed and half for battery. Although pushing this many pixels I guess battery drain is to be expected.
  3. Iam918

Iam918 Well-Known Member

Over the weekend I got to play around with the one I bought for my Mom. I must say I was thoroughly impressed with it. I'm seriously tempted to get me one now.
  4. R Deep Singh

R Deep Singh Well-Known Member

On a totally different note (and sorry for asking such a dumbass question).
    I've noticed that the sound only comes from the top of the 2 speakers, is that normal? I was kinda hoping for the whole of the speakers on the side to be used, that would have been awesome.
  5. Caveman419

Caveman419 Well-Known Member

It does kind of sound like that. I wonder why they ran the grill the whole way down the sides and did not make them shorter like the Tab 2 & Note 10.1 (other than it looks much more bad@$$).
    R Deep Singh likes this.
  6. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

I can't tell for sure, but if you look at the teardown it looks like the speakers are at the top on each side.
    R Deep Singh likes this.
  7. Caveman419

Did not even think to look at the tear down (to early in the morning). Yep, looks like the speakers are only up on the top. Guess the full grill is for looks only, not functionality.
  8. Aspenator

Aspenator Active Member

Confused by my 4 total system crash/reboot problems in the first 36 hours of owning it.
  9. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Try a factory reset and see if that fixes it.
  10. Caveman419

Unfortunately, after a system update (like the one to add all of the 4.2 goodies in) there are bugs after. And a factory reset will clear them up most of the time.
  11. R Deep Singh

Mines been doing this aswell recently :( does giving it a factory reset fix it? If it does I'll have to do it when I get home :(
  12. Caveman419

It never hurts, that os the standard fix if you contact tech support. I would say that it works about 75% of the time. And if you are rooted you can back everything up and restore it easily.
  13. R Deep Singh

Tried this a couple of days and it was working fine! Until today when it crashed twice! So Google are sending out a replacement :) hope the other one doesn't have the same problems
  14. Caveman419

I hope that the issues are fixed with the replacement. I have had zero problems so far. Fingers crossed for you!
  15. techrider62

techrider62 Well-Known Member

I love it this much
  16. Ravenwjf

Ravenwjf Well-Known Member

I love it!!!! It's a beast of a Tablet, I am enjoying every minute of it. I just hope developers can catch up to Android 4.2 since I have a few games that are not compatible with the tab or just won't launch. Other then that, the speakers are awesome, playing music and movies I actually have to turn the volume down.....and no distortion. Again.....I love it!!!! No regrets at all!!!
  17. R Deep Singh

How does one go about charging it for the first time? On this one I just turned it on and it was charged at ~80-90% and I just used it till it went totally flat and charged it for like 8-12 hours, is that the correct way?
  18. R Deep Singh

Anyone?? I should be getting my replacement today and wanna make sure I do it correctly!
  19. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Mine was at 60% if I remember correctly. I played with it a while, charged it some, played with it more later, charged it the rest of the night.

There may be a 'suggested' way to do it, but it really doesn't matter that much to me. I've seen opinions and methods in every direction. I charge it when it needs it when I feel like it. :D Although I have read and seen many people say it is not good to fully discharge the battery.

For some technical info on charging, there is a pretty good article at Battery University.
  20. R Deep Singh

Got my replacement today, very disappointed. It already crashed once and I compared it to my old one, and the colours are not as sharp or dark on the new one! Another week of waiting for a replacement :-(
  21. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that. :(

A factory reset may help the crashing. Is the auto-brightness thing on? Turning that off may help the colors.

I'm expecting my replacement today. I'm holding my breath.
  22. Droid_Junky

Droid_Junky Well-Known Member

I absolutely love this tablet! I suppose that I have a slight light bleed in the right bottom corner but couldn't care less. I don't know if I like the speakers or the screen more. The standby time of this tablet far exceeds the other two that I've owned. I've been leaving it on but in airplane mode while at work to see if things are stable and have only lost 1% all day!

[​IMG]
  23. ArmageddonX

ArmageddonX Well-Known Member

Ohh man! I love my Nexus 10. I've been on it all day until the battery ran dead.

The screen is beautiful! It's SO fast & even with ALL of my Apps on it I have 11GB to spare.

Couldn't be happier!

~ ArmyX
    Caveman419 and Atma like this.
  24. tanware

tanware Well-Known Member

No light bleed here, nor any crashes. Seems to run smooth, l am amazed how well these run. Now it isn't my i7-3820 laptop but I didn't get it to replace that either..........
  25. William T Riker

William T Riker Well-Known Member

Working great here- no complaints with mine

Attached Files:

• mtab.jpg
      mtab.jpg
      File size:
      453.2 KB
      Views: