how much for motorola to replace cracked screen?

1. darklide

darklide Well-Known Member

How much for motorola to replace cracked screen?

Advertisement
    :
  2. darklide

I phoned the Motorola repair centre and they said it would cost $150 to replace the gorilla glass.
    My fingerprint scanner stopped working when I first got the phone.
    The wifi/bluetooth says error when turning it on.

So would Motorola send me a refurb and if so how much do you think that would cost?
  3. newmanmb

newmanmb Member

I found a local repair shop that said that they would do it for $130... The glass can be bought for $60, but it looks fairly difficult to do the repair if you don't know what you're doing.

4. ndonnine

ndonnine Member

screw that, i got the phone for 180 lol!
  5. darklide

I reset the phone and the wifi still says error.

[​IMG]
  6. papabri

papabri Active Member

getting my screen/digitizer replaced for $150 also at a local repair shop tomorrow.
  7. gman01010010

gman01010010 New Member

It's too bad there isn't anyone more informed on here. I've replaced my Touchscreen Digitizer and it works perfectly. The only problem is that out of the two lcd displays I've installed. Both of them upon initial start up, only display a large centered vertical red bar. Which slowly fades to white, and is then later replaced by random discolored bars. I have done multiple lcd, and digitizer replacements, for other phones, including the ridiculous Iphone 4, and 4s. But I have no idea what is going on here. Is this my second doa lcd display? Or is there some sort of activation process that is on the down low?
  8. CTerrian

CTerrian Member

It's fairly easy. You should follow this video.
    http://youtu.be/e7kv8Gs59Sc
    I ordered the parts from the link at the end of the video. Amazon also sells the parts as well. It runs around $35 for everything you need. $150 ridiculous. ;)
    bmiles likes this.