• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

how much for motorola to replace cracked screen?

I found a local repair shop that said that they would do it for $130... The glass can be bought for $60, but it looks fairly difficult to do the repair if you don't know what you're doing.

I phoned the Motorola repair centre and they said it would cost $150 to replace the gorilla glass.
My fingerprint scanner stopped working when I first got the phone.
The wifi/bluetooth says error when turning it on.

So would Motorola send me a refurb and if so how much do you think that would cost?

Upvote 0
I reset the phone and the wifi still says error.

kd1pg5.png

Upvote 0
It's too bad there isn't anyone more informed on here. I've replaced my Touchscreen Digitizer and it works perfectly. The only problem is that out of the two lcd displays I've installed. Both of them upon initial start up, only display a large centered vertical red bar. Which slowly fades to white, and is then later replaced by random discolored bars. I have done multiple lcd, and digitizer replacements, for other phones, including the ridiculous Iphone 4, and 4s. But I have no idea what is going on here. Is this my second doa lcd display? Or is there some sort of activation process that is on the down low?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones