• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How much have you made using Rewards? - Rewards

Screenshot_2017-02-16-18-53-09.png

Upvote 0
I've had 13£ since July last year. Helps out a little. Lol You have to go out the house to get surveys, the key is to find the shops that trigger surveys. Pop out and visit them weekly, not that I do that. But I do know which shops trigger surveys.

Depending on how to setup the app will depend on what types your will get. I selected paid only, however you will still get Google based surveys which help feed you new surveys based on your answers which you don't get paid for. Oh and don't lie!

Reactions: psionandy
Upvote 0
Okay. I get it now. I haven't been going to stores Stores seem important now.
Yup, in my experience you need to do the following:

• Go out - visit shops; the big retailers - leave it a few days and wait to see which surveys you get,
  • Don't lie about which shops you've been in - remember you phone tracks you!
  • If you get a survey that does not apply to you IE you have not been to any of the retailer's - again don't lie just say no.
The more you lie, the less surveys you will receive. If you don't shop on the highstreet this service is pretty useless for you in my experience. So far I have only had 1 non-retailer based survey, which happen to be about YouTube videos. So couch potatoes won't get far here. :p

Upvote 0
I haven't gotten a survey in so long I wonder what I did wrong. :(

Same here. Location services on, no ad blockers. I just don't get it. My gf also has installed and hasn't received any for months.

I suppose it's time to remove it, lol, seems I'm maxed out. :p

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-03-01-00-02-19.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-01-00-02-19.png
    583.9 KB · Views: 243
Reactions: andMego
Upvote 0
Since 9/2015, I've made $70. Most of which was made in 2016 alone ($55). Now I hardly get any surveys at all and I've always been completely honest with them. Plus, 90% of the surveys I get asked if I've been places I've never even been, some of which aren't even places in my state. I'm always checking none of the above and it's annoying.

Reactions: andMego
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones