• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

how much internal storage do you have left?

plopez12

May 25, 2010
right now I have 152mb of storage left...I really don't have all that many apps on my phone and I thought the internal storage was supposed to be 1gig...i know alot of it would be the bloatware but would that really leave you with less then a quarter space for storage? can everyone else list the amount of storage they have left on their internal memory...thanks in advance everyone

Really wow that's allot more then mine. I see people on here with lists of things and it alot more then whatI have on my phone.from what I understand apps go on the phone and things such as videos and photos go on the sd card correct? How could I possibly have such little storage left? Anyone else care chime in on how much storage they have left

Upvote 0
right now i have 152mb of storage left...i really don't have all that many apps on my phone and i thought the internal storage was supposed to be 1gig...i know alot of it would be the bloatware but would that really leave you with less then a quarter space for storage? Can everyone else list the amount of storage they have left on their internal memory...thanks in advance everyone
279mb

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones