how much is android forums makin for the advertisements?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. sensesfail99

sensesfail99 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So Im wondering how much android forums and other forums are getting paid to advertise on their sites?
    Anyone have and kind of guess?

Advertisement
  2. i VTAK

i VTAK Well-Known Member

Billions, possibly trillions!!!

3. sensesfail99

thanks for the help :-(... Im being serious here.. If you dont have any helpful advice, dont waste 5 seconds of my life.

4. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

Its probably a bit crude to ask that!

5. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

I doubt any site would make such information available publicly, in case a competitor undercut them and took away revenue that pays the bills.

6. sensesfail99

Okay... I guess I can understand that, but what im getting at is... and this will probably get me banned.... but oh well. Now I have no clue on how much it cost to run a website like this, nor how much time of someones day it would take.... But what I dont understand is why people need to pay 5 bucks a month for a "premium membership".... Especially since Crackberry.com to my knowledge doesnt charge any money for a premium membership... Just seems kind of odd to me that CrackBerry.com ? The #1 Site for BlackBerry Users & Abusers seems like such a bigger site and they arent asking anyone for money...

Dont mean to stir anything up, if I do... I just feel kind of like people are getting hosed here.

7. Phases

Phases Community Manager Administrator

Some people are so funny.

You don't want them wasting 5 seconds of your life by giving you a reply you don't want - reacting pretty harshly to it while you ask a rather rude question which is REALLY just a question designed to question something else - yet you make a thread like this to waste 5 minutes of mine. Cool..

Again - as we've said before, senses, you certainly don't have to sign up. The site is still 100% free. People know what they get and don't get when they do sign up and when they DON'T.. they still use the site for free. ........?

So, I guess what *I'm* getting at is.. you and I clearly have different definitions of the words "helpful advice", "waste of time" and "hosed."

p.s. Qua-billion-trillions. Little do you know, we're actually multi-quabilliontrillionaires thanks to this site alone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.