How much is it worth?

Last Updated:

1. Robinelli

Robinelli Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

If I were to sell my vibrant today, how much could I get for it? I ask because I saw an ad for radio shacks trade in program and I clicked on it out of curiosity. They said my phone was worth $150 or something like that. I paid $500 something! I have the no contract plan. Surely I didn't loose that much value already! Is that possible?

Advertisement
  2. truoc444

truoc444 Well-Known Member

I checked on eBay and see them going between 350-425 all day long.

3. Night.Hawk

Night.Hawk Member

trade-in programs never get you your money's worth

4. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

Want something different already?

5. Terrier Hockey

Terrier Hockey Well-Known Member

If you can get it unlocked (not rooted, unlocked) somehow it should be worth quite a bit more than $150.

6. HadouGhost

HadouGhost Well-Known Member

noooo! we cant lose one of our own!

7. cigar3tte

cigar3tte Well-Known Member

Bought mine for $280 on Craigslist, but most of them are going for $350.

8. Robinelli

Robinelli Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm thinking about going to verizon. I have ZERO coverage on campus and with two kids I don't like that no one can reach me if there's a problem. I was on a different side of campus until this semester and didn't know until recently there was no service on the other side- where I am all day.

9. cigar3tte

T-Mobile TakeAction

I've been considering Verizon too, but at $30/month more, I need to see if it's really worth it.

10. m4r10

m4r10 Well-Known Member

$30 more??? It's only like $10 more for me. I pay $80 after taxes with my military discount. It would be $90 for Verizon.The only thing holding me from switching back to Verizon is my newly signed contract. I didn't think coverage would be THAT much different.
    I would love a Fascinate instead :( just for the coverage. Oh and flash would be nice too.

11. cigar3tte

Looking at the family plans:
    TMO 750 min, unlimited text, unlimited data for 2 lines = $109.99/month, add 3rd line and it's $5/month more.

Verizon 700 min, unlimited text, unlimited data for 2 lines = $159.97/month, add 3rd line and it's $10/month.

You're paying too much if you're paying $80/month for TMO.

12. HadouGhost

HadouGhost Well-Known Member

i pay about 70 for tmo. i have a bundled unlimited text and web for $34.99. and then my 500 anytime mins for 39.99 = $75 + tax = about 80. - 15% discount from employer($12) $68 per month

13. rayn1328

rayn1328 Well-Known Member

Uuugh unlimited minutes unlimited texts family plan my data 190 a month, found high to anyone?

14. krichek

krichek Well-Known Member

I switched to TMO from Verizon shortly after the Vibrant was released. I went from paying $200 a month after my military discount on Verizon to just under $130 a month after discount with TMO.

I'd say the data coverage was slightly better for me on Verizon but not $70+ per month better heh.

15. YMark

YMark Well-Known Member

Verizon has great coverage but they notoriously cripple their phones and then nickel and dime you to death for small things. I'd stay with TMO.

16. rayn1328

rayn1328 Well-Known Member

I'm all good with tmo

17. ParishL31

ParishL31 Well-Known Member

That's about the range it is in the Denver CL too. I picked mine up for $330 including a few extra goodies.

18. SamsungVibrant

SamsungVibrant Well-Known Member

Same here, I may switch too. I've already talked to t-mobile, and was told I shouldn't get any ETF. I'm tired of dead zones in Los Angeles. That is not acceptable, this is the second largest city in the nation. Also I hate how T-mobile puts up their 3G towers. I swear I get 3G service for like 1 mile at a time, then I step into like 10 miles worth of edge, then ohh look they put up 1 more 3G, 1 more mile of 3G before I fall back to edge. So stupid.

Not only that, I have been with them so many years because of their educated tech staff, and nice customer service reps. The tech staff is litterly stupid now, and the customer service is declining.

19. djquick

djquick Well-Known Member

I usually go into the T-Mobile corporate store up the street and supply the entire staff with crack rocks so my unlimited everything is like $28 a month:p

20. robo21

robo21 Well-Known Member

The grass always looks greener... No way I would go to Verizon, I don't like their limitations nor their high prices. They are out of line on plan pricing.