How much is this worth?General

1. ned4spd8874

ned4spd8874 Well-Known Member

So I'm anxiously awaiting my S3 and plan on selling my old/current OG Inc when it comes in.

The Inc. has very recently (2 months) been replaced with a refurb due to an issue with the previous one. So far it's been great and has no scuffs or marks on it. So it is in nearly pristine condition.

I also have a second battery. The batteries are showing their age, but I still get a full days use out of them if I don't over do it. They are both the extended batteries.

I have 2 cradles. One that also charges the second battery and one of those trident custom android docks (with an awesome custom paint job) from that one guy is selling on here.

I have a couple backings. One the standard black, one I painted red.

The phone is currently rooted running Cyanogen.

I'm thinking I can at least get $100, but am hoping for more since I have bonus batteries/docks/covers. What do you guys think? Any suggestions? And would ebay be the best place to sell it or is there a better place?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Advertisement
    :
  2. today

today Well-Known Member

At the very least you will get a hundy. But if you wait till you get your new phone then all bets are off. The gs3 is being purchased by a ton or two of dinc owners who will want to sell theirs. Supply and demand.
  3. ned4spd8874

ned4spd8874 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I didn't quite think of the coming flood of devices for sale. Doh!