How much is your bill?

Last Updated:

1. Redbird1

Redbird1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm thinking of switching to Tmo. Can anyone tell me what their monthly bill is for 2 smartphones with 750 minutes, and unlimited texting and data?

thanks

Advertisement
  2. tamosaur

tamosaur Well-Known Member

I don't have the exact plan that you're looking for but I'm on an old myfaves family plan with 3 lines (all android data plans that are grandfathered to be $25, $25, and $20). We get 700 minutes for $69.99 with unlimited text add-on ($20). Our total for each month is around $200.

3. niea

niea Active Member

If my memory serves me correctly, you can't get unlimited text and data while only getting 750 minutes. You have to get more.

A lot of us are on grandfathered plans so you're gonna get a whole lot of different answers. I believe you can just go to the Tmo site and check out the plans and it'll tell you how much it's going to be.

For me, I have 2 smartphones and pay $109/mo. The base is $69.99 for 700 minutes and then $10 each for "web for phones" (works just fine for smart phones though). Then we pay $9.99 for texts on one phone (1000 I believe) and $4.99 for the other (400 txts).

4. NunyaBidnez

NunyaBidnez Well-Known Member

T-Mobile is charging $139.99 on contract for the family plan you are describing.

5. mitchmoney1

mitchmoney1 Well-Known Member

That is exactly what I have for my bill... I have 3 lines but only 2 are snartphones with 200 MB of internet and all 3 phones have unlimited texting with 750 min.. I pay 105 plus tax but with only 2 lines it would probably be 100+ tax.. look at there website or call them, they are very helpful!

6. Guilden_NL

Guilden_NL Member

Three Android phones, 1500 mins (inbound counts too), unlimited text, unlimited web, $122/month, no contract. Even more plan.

7. iownaG2

iownaG2 Member

How in the world did you swing that? I've got $139 for 2 Android phones, unlimited texting, 700 minutes. Share the wealth! :)