how much is your phone bill?

1. Tiffany01

Tiffany01 Well-Known Member

Mine is about $135 to $150 for two phones. a smartphone and a dumbphone.

Advertisement
  2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

~$200 for two smartphones on Verizon. Not sure how much longer we can pony up for this.
  3. Stuntman

Stuntman Well-Known Member

Mine is about $72 CDN for my SGS3. My wife was on a non-smartphone plan (no data) at $43 CDN with her iPhone.
  4. kool kat2

kool kat2 Well-Known Member

230-ish for 4 at&t smartphones. Better than the 240 for 3 on Verizon. There's some sort of discount on there because of where I work though.
  5. jhawkkw

jhawkkw Chinchillin' VIP Member

About 220 for 3 smartphones on Verizon. 2 with unlimited data, and 1 with a single 4gb plan.
  6. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Well-Known Member

~$225 for 3 smart phones and 2 dumb phones on Verizon (with a discount through work). 1400 minutes, 3 unlimited data plans.
  7. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender

$175 for 2 smartphones on sprint with 1400 minutes and unlimited data all shared.

DS
  8. i VTAK

i VTAK Well-Known Member

$200 for 3 unlimited Evo's on Sprint.
  9. jhawkkw

I do have to say though that I don't really plan on sticking with Verizon once my contract is up. They might have a great network, but I'm not sure if it's worth this much. Of course I might eat my words if I leave, forfeit my unlimited data, try prepaid gsm and hate reception.
  10. Skyroket

Skyroket Well-Known Member

$30... And i dont pay for it i just forward it to a company i work for they do the rest.
  11. saptech

saptech Well-Known Member

About $145 for two smartphones with 2gb of shared data with Vzw. Luckily, the wife doesn't do much data, she's the talker and I'm the data guy!

I'm with jhawkkw, when this plan is up, I'm gonna switch to another provider.
  12. wyndslash

wyndslash Well-Known Member

$6 lol but that's just prepaid. I expect my monthly prepaid bill to go up to around $15 once i start getting a prepaid data plan
  13. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

Around 100元(CNY) month. Unlimited*local calls, unlimited* SMS, 1GB data.

* 受公平使用和其他限制。:rolleyes:
  14. poriggity

poriggity Well-Known Member

Wife and I are attached to her parents family plan on AT&T. We pay $80 for two phones with unlimited everything. ($10 additional line cost, plus $30/month unlimited data plans). There are 5 lines, but only 4 phones are ever used at a time.. We pay $232/month for all 5 lines, but we get a decent discount.
    Scott
  15. jefboyardee

jefboyardee Well-Known Member

75 for Sprint’s unlimited data plus another 10 for the protection plan I was hoodwinked into.
  16. psionandy

psionandy Well-Known Member

17. jhawkkw

It's really sad when hearing US bills in the hundreds, and global bills under 50. :rolleyes:
  18. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! VIP Member

I'm about
  19. zuben el genub

zuben el genub Well-Known Member

Well under $100. 1 smartphone with 2G data (TMO is saying unlimited), 1 smartphone no data, 1 dumbphone. Text for all phones. Since I brought my own devices, I don't have to have data.

1 phone is for daughter's use when she gets to the states. She can call or text immediately. At 5.00 per month, it's a cheap present that can be well used.

On a value plan right now. Signed as I didn't like the TMO/ATT crap. Will see what happens next.
  20. B2L

B2L Well-Known Member

$98 for two smartphones with unlimited calls, texts, and data.
  21. Granite1

Granite1 Zercron Encrusted Tweezer

$160 on Sprint family 1400 with 2 evo's with data. Might get the father in law on soon, Verizon is too expensive for him now.
  22. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ± VIP Member

$0 for me :) Work phone :D gotta love that...however, my wife and kids are on thier own plan thru Verizon, so in a round-about sort of way, I do pay in the end. And I don't know how much that is, as my wife is the CFO of the family :)
  23. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

I think mine is about 80...with Unlimited talk & text and then 1gb of data on Verizon.
  24. XplosiV

XplosiV Master X is Watching You VIP Member

25. CafeKampuchia

CafeKampuchia Well-Known Member

$10/month for voice & text, $5 for 2GB of 3G where I can get it.