• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How much to sell a G2 for?

carmendiva

Android Expert
Feb 11, 2010
New Yor
A friend is using craigslist and is sellling a G2(and Nexus One)
and he wants to sell it.

How much is a good price for the G2. and nexus one if you guys want to share.

he is trading his windows phone for a Nexus One plus 50 bucks cash
or he will trade me his windows phone for my g2(since i broke mine and im stuck using this g2) until his new iphone gets here sometime next week

so once he gets the iphone, he will need to sell the G2/Nexus one.

Given the Nexus One is literally a year old and outdated specs wise(even though it still gets updates), i'd say 220

and for the G2 given it's 4g speeds and still sorta fresh feeling, that it can go for 250

dunno

but here's what i would do

#1 - sell it on ebay (not CList)

you get a larger audience - greater probability of a buyer willing to pay a higher price

failing #1, go up on ebay anyway and find see what those phones are selling for currently - in fact, find phones very similar and "watch" them through the end of their bidding periods --- you're getting a great idea of how the market is valuating those phones

the time invested doing a little market research will benefit you in the long run

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones