how much?Support

1. Kg198202

Kg198202 Well-Known Member

how much would you pay for the triumph? if you were buying it online, considering the bugs...

Advertisement
    :
  2. weddle

weddle Well-Known Member

I paid 225ish for mine (shipping included) from amazon. The only problems I noticed were the light bleed and the keyboard occasionally not responding
  3. agentc13

agentc13 Daleks Über Alles VIP Member

The fact that you can send it back to Virgin if you have issues (and get a replacement) I would pay up to 250ish.
  4. weddle

weddle Well-Known Member

I second that. I was fully prepared to pay the whole 300 for it knowing if anything was horribly wrong or breaks in the future, I can have it replaced (almost) no questions asked
  5. ziggy46

ziggy46 Well-Known Member Developer

i payed aroud $310 for mine (tax included) from radioshack :D
  6. TriumphLance

TriumphLance Well-Known Member

Well I probably still would not have it but I couldn't pass up the cyber Monday deal ~$127
  7. Kg198202

yep that's the biggest thing pulling me towards the triumph!!!! I've finding them online for 219-224.i might go ahead and grab one.
  8. marc12868

marc12868 Well-Known Member Contributor

Do it. I paid almost full retail. I think I paid just over $300 after tax from BB. For that price it's worth it.
  9. agentc13

agentc13 Daleks Über Alles VIP Member

I got mine 30% off at Best Buy Mobile (reg price $300). I would have paid the whole $300 when I got mine. I probably would now, I change my answer from $250 to $300.
  10. Kg198202

I'm about 97% sure I'll bite the bullet on the triumph, but the other 3% is like get the marquee its newest with gingerbread....lol..
  11. jcpwn2004

jcpwn2004 Active Member

shoulda sold mine here! I sold it on ebay with a warranty through july 2013, 8gb sd card, micro hdmi adapter, cover & screen protectors, and original box & accessories for only 200$ :(.
  12. Kg198202

sounds like a great deal for me, i would've bought it!!!
  13. jreink01

jreink01 Well-Known Member

I paid 280 for mine at BB, well worth it.
  14. Nocturnal86

Nocturnal86 Well-Known Member

Got mine for about 130 brand new well worth it
  15. thangfish

thangfish Well-Known Member

Hell, the dev community alone makes this phone worth the full retail price.
    Really.
    weddle likes this.
  16. pbf98

pbf98 Well-Known Member Contributor

I paid full price for mine, first one had no problems til the screen freakishly broke, still unknown to me how.. VM sent me a "new" one free of charge no questions asked. I did have troubles with VM support but because of the hassle they gave me free overnight shipping, and got it the next morning, which made me extremely happy.
    The bugs out there really aren't that big of a deal, really the only one that bothers me is GPS.. other than that I don't really notice anything wrong with it.
    So if you can find it for 250 definitely buy it if you are considering it
  17. stef7

stef7 Well-Known Member

$220 on Amazon
  18. Kg198202

thanks for the replies, i found one new in box for 207.50, 12.00 s&h. 50 cent more than amazon, sixty cheaper than the local stores that are out of stock:).
    hopefully the bugs aren't worse than the phone i currently have that's only two weeks old. it looks like fortunately I'll get good help from this forum if m needed.
    :)
  19. esspi

esspi Member

i got mine for $250 at radioshack so definitely no higher than that.