• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How often do you change your home screens?

I don't change it. When you have a picture of sky blue potash pond in red rocks, you don't need to change.
IMG_20130906_142707s.jpg

Dead Horse Point State Park.

Upvote 0
I've changed my wallpaper about 10 times in 6 years, but haven't changed it in a long while now. I change icons fairly often, if I see new ones I like I give 'em a go. I usually don't change the placement of them though, unless I add or remove apps. I mostly really like my current set-up so don't mess with it too much.

Upvote 0
I don't change it. When you have a picture of sky blue potash pond in red rocks, you don't need to change. View attachment 92572
Dead Horse Point State Park.

Love that picture you have for your wallpaper.

I worked in the Western United States all of my career. West Texas, all of New Mexico, all of Arizona, SW corner of Colorado, SE part of Utah and all of Nevada....

I loved every moment of it...... except for the last 20 years spent in Phoenix with 118 degree days running in excess of 100+ days every summer.... the last year I was gainfully employed there, we had 110+ for 115 days straight in a row... and I would wake up to morning temperatures of 111 on the back porch!

I still love the western areas, they are beautiful, but I'm too old to take the heat anymore.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones