• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How often do you turn your phone OFF?

I really don't like to turn it off. I like to keep it on in case of a family emergency which has happened before. Ever since then I never turn my phone off unless it's needed for an update or something like that. I've never had a big issue with battery life on my phone I use it a lot so it tend to die faster although now that I have a tablet I'm not on my phone using the internet as much.

Upvote 0
I never turn my phone off. I've had quite a few smartphones through the years and never turned them off and have never had a problem. Interesting about the battery life though but I'm afraid to turn mine off in case there's a family emergency and I get a call.

This.

I've gotten calls at 3am before when something happened, and my cell is the only number most people have. That aside, even before I never turned my phone off because I'd grab it in the mornings and forget to turn it back on 'till I used it (which, especially in my dumbphone days, sometimes meant it stayed off most of the next day), and prior to Google Voice I'd never know how many calls I missed.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones