How often to reboot?General

1. Lanman1978

Lanman1978 Well-Known Member

I usually reboot my Triumph once a day or so. How long do you let your phone go before rebooting?

Advertisement
  2. redoscar3

redoscar3 Member

I only reboot my phone when something seems to be functioning oddly or I need to mod my phone through recovery. I have an Optimus V (stock) that has gone over 370 days since the last reboot. It just continues to run perfectly. In fact, it has never crashed since I activated it last year.
  3. jerrspud

jerrspud Well-Known Member

I reboot my phone about once a week
  4. Seanette

Seanette Well-Known Member

My phone self-reboots fairly randomly :).
  5. JokaLo

JokaLo Well-Known Member

Lol that's probably awesome, takes a step out of your day =p

I usually just turn it off for like 10 mins while I'm driving sumwhere, or when I wont be able to check it for a second
  6. Seanette

Seanette Well-Known Member

That would be a lot more helpful if it didn't have a talent for choosing right when I want to use it to pull that trick. :)
  7. OverByter

OverByter Resident Slide Rule Guru

When I owned mine it was usually twice a day for battery changes.
  8. mattbodin

mattbodin Well-Known Member

when it starts acting up or ever couple days
  9. EdAndInn

EdAndInn Well-Known Member

:D

Mine was on for more than 10 days at a stretch and then it started getting slow last night. At one point it became unresponsive - dark screen with lighted capacitive 4 buttons at the bottom of the screen. I pulled the battery and restarted it.

I faced soem slowness this morning too. I again pulled the battery and restarted it. I had to uninstall Android Assistant which was running all the time in background and hogging resources.

So once a week is good at least for now for me.

:D