• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How should I transfer contact with out duplicates?

Horta

Sep 24, 2010
Hey all, like many of you I can't wait to get my E3D this week. My only concern is cleaning up my contacts. I have so many dupplicates on my EVO4G and I dont wish to clutter up the new phone.

Any suggestions or tips that I can do now before the Sprint store syncs eveything up into my new phone on Friday?

Thank you
Horta

Hey all, like many of you I can't wait to get my E3D this week. My only concern is cleaning up my contacts. I have so many dupplicates on my EVO4G and I dont wish to clutter up the new phone.

Any suggestions or tips that I can do now before the Sprint store syncs eveything up into my new phone on Friday?

Thank you
Horta

Are you using Google for contacts? If so just head to your Gmail and delete or merge the contacts you need to. When you turn on your new phone and enter your google sign on it will sync your contacts from Gmail.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones